From here. Oh, how I’ve missed memes!
- How many teal-colored items of clothing do you have, and which is your favorite? I think I only have two–my Thoroughly Modern Millie shirt from senior year’s show and a tie-dye shirt Terra just made me for my birthday. I prefer the tie-dye, but I didn’t really like Millie, so there’s that.
- There aren’t many teal-colored foods, but what comes pretty close and how do you feel about it? Electric lemonade. I feel amazing about it.
- If yellow is the color of cowardice, green the color of envy, and blue the color of sadness, what’s teal the color of? Adventure!
- What’s the neatest teal-colored thing you’ve seen recently? One of those five-headed lamps.
- If you had to paint one of the rooms in your house teal, which would it be? The living room. That would be the most exciting and easiest to match the furniture to, with furniture covers and all. My bedroom set that I picked out when I was 13 with the pink, blue, and purple flowers, however…it’s way prettier than it sounds, I swear.