- Hawaii’s nickname is the Aloha State. If your neighborhood were to be admitted as the fifty-first state, what would be its nickname? I’ve only been living here for a few weeks, so I don’t really know yet. But my childhood home would be Fayettenam, as it’s already infamously known.
- What do you own fifty of? Exactly 50 I don’t know, but way over 50 CDs and books.
- What’s the nicest beach you’ve been to? I just got back from Bethany in Delaware, which was lovely. Cape May’s beaches were also great, but I don’t remember any except for (I think) Diamond Beach, which doesn’t qualify anyway because it’s so covered in pebbles. Pretty but not easy to relax on, but the pirate ship still jutting out of the water in the distance is pretty badass.
- A pizza with ham and pineapple is often called a Hawaiian pizza (something that annoys many of us who live here and can’t stand that flavor combination). If you live in Hawaii, what should rightfully be called a Hawaiian pizza, and if you live elsewhere, what would go on the pizza named after your area? Venison. Pure venison.
- What mental and emotional states do you hope to attain this weekend? Happy but relaxed.