- What was the cause of your last working up a sweat? Probably turning my heat up, wearing flannel pajamas, and burying myself under my nice, big comforter. The good life.
- What routine part of your life seems to take more mental effort for you than for most others? Anything involving math. Anything.
- What’s something many others consider laborious but you consider rather easy? Writing! Not that I consider it easy, but I consider it to be easier than the average person does.
- What’s something you’re going to have to do really soon but have been putting off just because it’s going to be a lot of work? I’m a born procrastinator, so everything. But mostly cleaning my apartment and finishing unpacking, because I never did. Too tedious.
- Where’s the steepest hill in your neighborhood? There’s a pretty decent one right outside my building. Too bad this wasn’t asked when I lived on Mt. Washington–the whole place was, obviously, very, very steep.