From Friday Five.
- When was someone or something recently Too Close for Comfort? This dude behind me in line to vote Tuesday. People in lines tend to be close to each other anyway, but he was, like, uninvited touching levels of close.
- Besides yourself, who’s recently been in Double Trouble? Probably my dad. Brett would be if I wasn’t so convinced he’s intentionally being a dick so I do say something to him. I think a confrontation or some sort of attention or acknowledgment from me is exactly what he wants, so I’m not giving it to him. The most recent short version: after criticizing me for allegedly being passive-agressive towards him & Nolan, he’s made a series of passive-agressive tweets about me, mostly after I criticized Lana Del Rey. He used the term/phrase “gullible crusties” and said the criticism was “bullying” in an attempt to promote my own “self-image.”
- What’s Happening? Lots of things! In terms of actual life, it’s the same old stuff, but I went out for Sarah’s birthday, saw The Who, am seeing Suavity’s Mouthpiece tomorrow, Neil Gaiman Wednesday, am celebrating my brother’s 21st birthday Saturday, and am seeing a Beatles tribut at the Pittsburgh Symphony on Sunday.
- Who’s the Boss? This bitch right here.
- What are you most likely to be up to from 9 to 5 tomorrow? Work. With any luck, I’ll be at work from 7-3 and will leave on time, leaving 3-5 for my commute, dinner, Tumblr, blogging, etc. Or commuting to the funeral home for Terra’s uncle’s viewing.