- What’s something that’s better on the rocks? Numerous beverages, such as pop, iced tea, and mixed drinks.
- Whose behavior has been beyond belief? Brett’s. In addition to being blocked from his Twitter, I discovered (it only took me, what, a month?) I’ve been blocked from his Tumblr, too, and the occasional visits to both accounts out of curiosity only reaffirm my decision to be done with him. He’s bitter, passive aggressive, and shallow.
- In what way do you color outside the lines? I dyed my hair a shade of red I’m pretty sure doesn’t exist in nature. I used to have a cartilage piercing in my ear. I dress however I feel, which is usually some bizarre combination of hipster, hippie, punk, or goth. I listen to obscure and sometimes controversial musicians. I read books some would consider naughty. I don’t go to church. I’m trying to encourage my boyfriend to tell his mom to butt out of basically everything. I’m a raging liberal. And a raging feminist. I haven’t shaved my armpits in at least two weeks, judging by the length of the hair. I’m not afraid to take about personal issues, either emotionally or physically. I told my dad I did vote for Obama because I do want things–mainly the right to make my own decisions about my own vagina. I’m a writer. I don’t care about money beyond what I need to live. I think Israel is in the wrong, not Palestine. I think CEOs tend to be greedy bastards, and I think Hostess’ failed, greedy CEOs are to blame for their bankruptcy, not unions.
- When were you recently relieved to be in the clear? My period started yesterday. It was three weeks late. I was fairly certain I wasn’t pregnant, but that blood was a somewhat welcome sight regardless.
- What seems to have disappeared without a trace? Common sense and compassion.