- What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever witnessed in a public restroom? I saw some epic, apocalyptic graffiti once, but I can’t remember what it said. It was definitely heavy stuff and very bizarre to scrawl in a women’s stall in a park.
- What’s the single most beautiful sight you’ve ever seen? I can’t think of one single thing, but I can think of things I’ve been taken by: animals being awesome, the Ik Kil cenote in Mexico, nature in general.
- What random act of kindness (not perpetrated by you) have you recently witnessed? Paul holds doors for people a lot, and once at a Steak ‘N’ Shake, a little boy held the door for us. These things are kind of rare, and we both thanked him and I believe told him he’s a little gentleman. Paul also has been doing some epic things most of the weekend after upsetting me, and even though it’s because I’m his girlfriend and he’s totally sucking up, he’s been impressive. When I ran out of hot water in the bathtub before I could even rinse shampoo out of my hair, he heated water on the stove and brought it in. He also cleaned my whole kitchen, did my dishes, and helped carry my laundry.
- What are the best and worst tattoos you’ve ever seen in person? A girl in Sam’s Club once had a huge Wizard of Oz tattoo across her back featuring all the main characters. I ogled. As for the worst, I saw a woman heading to Jesus Christ Superstar with Jesus on her calf. The tattoo itself was well-done, but the placement and content made it bizarre and tacky.
- What’s the coolest act of daring you’ve ever seen in person? I don’t know if I’d call it daring, but I was pretty impressed by some contortionists last summer at Idlewild. Plus all the things dudes in rock bands do like leaping from the stage is always fun.