- What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid? Count Chocula. And while we’re talking about it, one of my most vivid childhood memories is my dad being a dick and taking all the marshmallows out. I went crying to my mom, who yelled at him while he laughed. I was probably three, four at most. And people wonder why we don’t get along. (Honorable mentions to Frosted Mini Wheats and Fruit Loops)
- What’s your favorite breakfast cereal now? They haven’t really changed. I also love Cheerios more now.
- Where does cereal rank on your list of favorite breakfasts? Actually, pretty low. I prefer, in sort of this order, eggs, crepes, breakfast sandwiches containing eggs, pancakes, waffles.
- What serial novels or films have you most recently enjoyed? I read Neil Gaiman’s Sandman offshoot The Dream Hunters not long ago.
- What recently surreal experience have you gone through? Almost everything surrounding my falling out with Brett and Nolan. I was so surprised by not just their initial gripe with me but also the entire sequence of events leading up to almost now that I truly could not believe it was happening. And on that note, literally crying into Paul’s chest for an hour is pretty surreal, too, since I hate crying in front of people.