As always, from http://f.riday5.com.
- What’s had you spinning ’round in circles lately? Hmm. Paul’s mom, I guess. I’m starting to understand her more, but she still aggravates me to no end. I’ve been trying to avoid her. I’ve been pretty successful–haven’t seen her since the Superbowl.
- When were you last on a bicycle? I have no idea, but it’s been years. I keep saying I want to get a decent bike and bike the trails all over Fayette County, but I have yet to do it. Maybe I’ll splurge this summer and get on it.
- Who’s the best storyteller you know? Marion and Sarah always tell good ones. I think I do a good job, too.
- How well do you handle carnival rides? Okay, if they’re just the dinky ones at little fairs and things, not well. I won’t go on them. My mom never let us when we were kids, which was devastating, but it was because she was paranoid about their safety after seeing a random boxes of gears out at one such fair. I have a bit of apprehension about things like rollercoasters, anyway, so I already don’t trust thrill rides. Now, if it’s at a legit amusement park and is a permanent fixture, then I’m okay with it. As in I’ll ride it and be scared the whole time in line but end up loving it. Best case in point is the Aerosmith rollercoaster in Disney. I was terrified but ended up loving it.
- What do you think of TV gameshow Wheel of Fortune? I used to like it more when I was little, but I’m not that into gameshows now in general, and Wheel of Fortune especially is one I just get bored with easily. But my fourth-grade teacher was on it once.