- How much frosting do you like on a slice of cake (or on a cupcake)? Enough for flavor and to make it exciting but not so much that it’s overpowering, super sweet, or not as enjoyable to eat. Like, if I can’t stick a cupcake in my mouth without getting frosting all over my face or looking like an ass, there’s too much.
- What’s something else (besides cake or cupcakes) that’s excellent with frosting? Cookies.
- How close are you (or how many years removed) from your hair turning grey? I imagine a long way off since I’m only 23. If my mom is any indication, I’ve got about another 20 years before I start spotting greys, although I think she wouldn’t have found any were it not for her job and my dad.
- With whom would you say you have a frosty relationship? My dad in some ways, since we don’t get along well, although once I was in college or working and now moved out so that I interacted with him infrequently, it’s been better. I don’t think I like him any more as a person, but we certainly clash far less. Except when it comes to politics. My relationship with Paul’s mom is also frosty due to her craziness, no matter how nice she tends to be to my face. And finally, frosty might be an almost decent way to describe things with at least some Craigs. It’s still a little more harsh than what I actually think it is, but that and “guarded” are the closest I can get to accurate descriptions, I guess. Things are fine, but I still need distance.
- What item in your freezer is most likely to be consumed next? Either a vegetarian hot dog or that orange cream cake. Maybe some of the bread that’s up there to make a grilled cheese sandwich.