- What’s something you think you could have been good at, if you’d started at a young age? I actually think I’d be much better at and interested in science and math if I’d had better teachers in elementary school. If things had been explained even adequately–and granted had I not been as shy–things would’ve made a lot more sense and I would’ve done better later in life. I still think I’d have wound up in English, though. I also think I’d be a better guitar player and would have good piano skills if I would’ve had proper lessons or started younger.
- What TV show’s theme song do you really like? I don’t really watch much TV, although obviously The X-Files theme is near and dear.
- What’s the dumbest dare you ever took, or what’s the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking? I never take dares because they scare me, but Marissa once ate a vodka-dipped French fry.
- What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten? I willingly tried escargot as a kid and liked it, and last year or so Paul got me to try octopus, which was far too tough and slimy.
- What was the last thing you changed the batteries for? It’s been so long since I changed batteries in something, I don’t even know.
As always, from Friday Five.