- What book’s pages seemed to fly by as you read them? I tore through all the Harry Potter books pretty fast, obviously. Parts of American Gods went quick, but it was a long book and it took me a long time to read it compared to Paul and Emily, so I didn’t have that same epic page-turning experience. Of my current reads, Tess of the D’Urbervilles has flown, and strangely, so has 50 Shades of Grey, but for entirely different reasons.
- What’s a book you were pretty sure you would dislike but turned out to be great? Tess of the D’Urbervilles, actually. It was an old one my mom passed down to me left from college or something, most likely, and it just didn’t sound interesting at all. Wrong. Super compelling things going on with characters there.
- What book’s main character would you fall in love with if you knew him or her in real life, and why? Not sure about a main character, but Sirius Black because he’s awesome.
- Who’s the author you’ve read the most books by? Probably J. K. Rowling. Even with other writers I’ve loved just as much, either they haven’t written as many books yet or it’s just taken me longer to acquire and read them.
- What’s a really long book you enjoyed? Obviously whatever Harry Potter book was the longest. I also loved Bleak House by Charles Dickens.