- In what not-so-good way are you like your father? Most of my bad physical traits, like shitty skin, comes from him. I also have a daintier version of his nose. Personality-wise, I have his laziness. I’m dedicated to work when I’m doing it, but things like cleaning my apartment? Don’t have the motivation for it. I think I also got his lack of math ability.
- In what not-so-good way are you like your mother? We have very similar tempers, which actually normally isn’t too bad as long as we’re not losing our temper with each other.
- In what not-so-good way are you like your siblings? Probably in the same way I’m like my dad–Brandon and I can both be lazy and half-ass things that we don’t consider important.
- In what not-so-good way are you like a relative outside your immediate family? I’m opinionated, like plenty of aunts and uncles.
- If members of your family voted, what would they elect as the thing about you they’d most like to change? Immediate family would definitely want me to be a bit more organized. Extended family would absolutely want me to be a gun-loving, gay-hating, meat-eating, super conservative Republican who’s either a doctor, lawyer, or in some profession in general with more money and prestige.