- What is a most pleasant sound to wake up hearing? Music. I also enjoy birds chirping as long as it’s not super early or obnoxious, or light chatter and laughter on weekends or vacations.
- What is a most pleasant sound to fall asleep hearing? Music, but it has to be slow, calm, relaxing music. Otherwise, I get all wound up and won’t be able to sleep.
- What’s a more annoying sound: car alarms or leaf-blowers? Car alarms. Leaf-blowers blend in and are more like white noise to me. And I’ve had car alarms wake me up late at night or early in the morning. It’s pretty terrible. A lead-blower wouldn’t get that much attention from me.
- What’s a sound most people seem to like but you hate? Does most mainstream pop music count?
- What’s a sound most people seem to hate but you like? I’m not sure about ones I like that others don’t, but I do seem to be less bothered by a lot of noises. A good example is my humidifier I sleep with–sometimes when Paul stays over, it bothers him and he has to shut it off but I don’t mind it. In fact, with sounds like that and things like heaters, fans, etc., I’m more likely to notice it when it stops and think the silence is weird than I am to be bothered by the noise itself.