- What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath? Brushing my teeth and using mints or gum as needed, except I keep forgetting to buy mints or gum.
- What activity most recently caused you to be out of breath? Trying to keep up with Paul, Julie, and her boyfriend, Michael, in heels.
- How does your breath smell right now? Like the red-wine vinaigrette dressing I’m eating on a salad right now.
- What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word “breath” or “breathe?” Which is your favorite? The most notable is Anthony Rapp’s “Room to Breathe.”
- What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath? You know, I’m not sure that’s a thing I’ve actually done.