- What were the circumstances surrounding your last reception of unwanted attention from strangers? I don’t remember, but about a month ago at Geibel’s musical I sat on Paul’s lap and bounced up and down for like a second and he claims people stared. He was not pleased.
- How do you feel about being flirted with? I like it, but sometimes it’s hard to distinguish between flirting and politeness.
- Whose attention would you like a little more of? Sometimes Paul’s. He’s not always the best at balancing girlfriend and family, though to be fair he has five siblings and an overbearing mother.
- How’s your attention span? Lately, terrible. I’ve been kind of restless the past few days. Overall, though, pretty good.
- Who in your life seems to crave the most attention? Probably Paul. He tends to crave more affection than attention, though, and is a pretty needy dude. And then there’s Duke, who thinks everyone goes to my parents’ house to see him. He’s not too off on that, though, because he is everyone’s favorite.