- What kind of campfire experience do you have? Pretty much none. Mostly just sitting around one trying to avoid smoke or roasting food items or trying to keep warm.
- How are you with a charcoal grill? Never used one. And I have a feeling it would make me nervous if I did.
- What was the occasion for which you last lit a candle? A couple days ago–I always light candles when I have company over, and Meri stayed over Thursday night. She had a photoshoot in Ohio Friday morning, which ended up being closer to me than her, so she figured staying here would make for an easier drive in.
- What food, usually consumed cooked, do you prefer raw? (Alternate question: What food, usually consumed raw, do you prefer cooked?) Sushi is the most obvious answer, but the catch is I only eat veggie sushi. But as for those veggies, they tend to be prepared either way, and I tend to prefer raw, crisp veggies.
- What was the occasion for your last getting all fired up? Properly fired up? Most likely Mother’s Day. I was mildly annoyed with Paul over the weekend for his failure to conduct himself appropriately with alcohol in his body and the fact that he tried to say he felt pressured to drink too much, but I say he’s a grown-ass man and can and should refuse a beer when he’s in one too deep.