What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)? W. Ugh.
- 1. What article of clothing, whose name begins with the letter, have you never worn? Wedding dress. Obviously, it’s not an article I own–and a quick scan of my closet didn’t give me any insight on items starting with “w” I haven’t worn–but I’ve never been married and therefore have never worn a wedding dress.
- 2. What book, whose title begins with the letter, are you looking forward to reading? Walden by Henry David Thoreau.
- 3. What mode of transportation, whose name begins with the letter, seems like it would be fun? Wagon. I also know this from experience because my parents used to cart Brandon and I around in one when we went to the zoo. Perfect solution to tired kids who are too old for strollers or being carried.
- 4. What form of exercise, whose name begins with the letter, have you recently engaged in? Walking. I try to go for a nice, long walk once a week.
- 5. What fictional character, whose name begins with the letter, would be good company on a long trip? Wash from Firefly. He’s funny and charming. He’s also probably my favorite character on the show, which of course means he didn’t survive it.