1. What is something you have run out of? Tampons, I think, but if not, very close to it. Milk. Pasta.
2. What is something you don’t know anything about? Plenty! In particular, my brain can’t retain most things Paul tells me about his job or things my mom explains to me about accounting and taxes.
3. What is something that needs emptying? My bathroom garbage can, my head and heart.
4. There are a lot of stylistic or slangy ways to say “zero.” Which are your favorite? Zilch is a pretty good one. “Z” is a fun letter.
5. When did you last receive something free when you were expecting to pay for it? Got a free medium drink last night at Taco Bell instead of a small because they were all out of small cups. It was for the best, too, because Terra and I both I think underestimated our thirstiness and we annihilated that cherry Pepsi pretty quick.