- What’s a recipe you found on the Web and actually prepared? Cheesecake dip is probably the biggest ones, and pretty much everyone loved it. In fact, that was one of the very few compliments Brett ever paid me. I also used a recipe I found for stuffed peppers, although I went looking for one and have changed it a bit at this point. That said, part of the point of stuffing foods is that you can use almost anything.
- How has a photograph you saw on the Web influenced the way you shot a photograph of your own? Not that I can think of, but I’m sure seeing all the various concert shots I have has had some influence on me.
- What’s a cool trick you learned on the Web that has made your life easier? Some makeup, cleaning, and organizational tips, the best one probably being drawer organization. I can cram so many more articles of clothing in my dresser now.
- What’s the most useless thing you’ve ever seen on the Web? Probably rumors of any sort and political misinformation. They don’t serve any real purpose other than to mislead people or, in the case of rumors, provide mindless entertainment at someone else’s expense.
- What’s a totally silly but endlessly amusing thing you’ve discovered on the Web? Ha, basically all of Tumblr. Minus the parts of Tumblr that get outraged over just about anything that is ever said or done.