- What’s your sneeze like? Just like a typical sneeze, really–“achoo!” But my brother’s is much more dramatic. It’s more like a “WAH-PBHT!” so I make fun of it a lot, which makes his girlfriend laugh in agreement and makes him get annoyed and insist he doesn’t sneeze like that. But he does.
- How’ve you been sleeping lately? I’ve been getting to bed late, but once I’m there, I pretty much sleep like the dead. In fact, a transformer blew up barely a block away early this morning, and I slept through not just that but the police and fire department arriving. I found out about it on the radio. But that’s how I usually sleep, at least at home. I normally don’t wake up much and sleep sound and heavy. When I travel, though, and even at Paul’s because he snores and we squeeze into a single bed there, I wake up a lot and wake up easily.
- What was your last stroll like? An hour-long walk down a trail in Greensburg with Paul. It was nice. Good exercise. Chilly and pretty foliage but not unbearably cold.
- What was the last thing you watched on YouTube (feel free to share the link!)? I’m pretty sure it was Jason Schwartzman telling ghost stories on The Tonight Show. http://youtu.be/Ed0awcvgJzg?list=PLykzf464sU98iBX48N5iuHzslodP7Hzci
- When did you last get something in right at the deadline? Probably recently at work. I normally get assigned shows that are due same day, sometimes by like noon, and I usually finish them up mid- to late-morning. Yesterday, I had half of a movie that I got in just under an hour before its deadline.