- If you temporarily* had the power of invisibility, what’s the first thing you’d do with it? I’d be really tempted to creep on people and to hear what, if anything, they say about me when I’m not around, but that’s an answer coming 100% from my insecurities and is a sign that I need to check in with my therapist–it has been awhile, and I like to stop in to prepare for the holidays. Anyway, that said, it might’ve been advantageous when the Craigs were at their peak in talking about me behind my back, but it would’ve emotionally wrecked me more than the events that did transpire and what was said that I did know about. So in conclusion, I’d probably sneak into concerts and stuff.
- If you temporarily had the power of telekinesis, what’s the first thing you’d do with it? Clean most of my apartment from my bed. I say “most” because some of this shit needs legit sorted through and requires a little more effort than telekinetically putting it away. And then I’d go on to be the adult Matilda, just with better people in my life.
- If you temporarily had the power of teleportation, what’s the first thing you’d do with it? Travel fucking everywhere. Seriously. Call in sick and just hang out in different countries for a week, then use up my vacation days hanging out in different countries until I ran out of days. Other good uses for this include seeing Paul more than once a week and commuting to work, which would allow me to sleep in and make me not late.
- If you temporarily had the power of super-stretchy limbs, what’s the first thing you’d do with it? Maybe do yoga, but that might defeat the point. Maybe just use it to reach tall things I normally can’t. And freak people out.
- If you temporarily had the power of super strength, what’s the first thing you’d do with it? Go buy a bottle of Summit Mist wine and pop the stopped out myself. It’s a sparkling wine, so it’s got this plastic cork-like thing in it that’s impossible for me to get out on my own. I need a man to do it.
* say, for exactly twenty-four hours