- Besides cookies, muffins, and ice cream, what’s something chocolate chips are good in? Cheesecake dip! And pancakes.
- Besides official holidays and your birthday, what’s the best day of the year? The first time in spring when the weather gets really, officially nice. I don’t mean that one cock tease of a day where it’s sunny and unseasonably warm but sandwiched between days of bitter cold and snow–I mean that official turning point where you know the snow’s gone.
- Besides toilet paper and pantry items, what’s something in your house you make sure never to run out of? Feminine products of some sort–generally, tampons, but I can deal if I’m down to the stock of pads I had from before I started using tampons. Makeup removing wipes because they’re the best for removing makeup and I refuse to go to bed without taking it off–if I have to wing it, fine, but my wipes are the best. I don’t think I’ve slept in makeup since maybe high school. And I absolutely never run out of contact solution. That’s the one thing that would be really shitty to run out of. On that note, I try not to run out of actual lenses, either, because I hate wearing my glasses to work. Thick frames and large headphones don’t mix well.
- Besides relatives, teachers, and coaches, who gave you the most memorable advice growing up? I honestly don’t know, because those are the only people I can think of that would’ve been giving me advice. I definitely don’t remember getting any from friends. But I did watch a lot of X-Files in my preteen years and pretty much ever since, so Scully is my role model.
- Besides junk mail, subscriptions, greeting cards, and stuff you ordered online, what’s something great that came in the mail recently? So, they’re greeting cards, but Christmas cards from friends! I need to get on it and send some next year. I’m also a fan of getting coupons in the mail. And rewards from my credit-card points–I just got a Best Buy gift card I put toward a new charger for my computer, and I have another one coming I was hoping to use for it, too, but my old cord didn’t make it, so instead, I’m probably gonna put that toward one of Mac’s Time Machines.