- When did you last trip and fall? I can’t remember the last time I actually fell, but I’ve slipped on ice a few times in the past couple weeks. I’ve managed to not actually go down, though.
- What’s a fond memory you have of this past autumn? The Erasure and Fleetwood Mac concerts are definitely the best.
- What’s a nice waterfall you’ve visited? The most notable one is probably Niagara Falls, but local Ohiopyle is always pretty. It’s just easy to take it for granted when it’s so close and we can go up there just to hang out.
- What are your thoughts on Jimmy Fallon as host of The Tonight Show? I don’t have cable so I don’t actually watch it, but I do catch clips and I like him. I love Fallon in general, and I think he does some fun things and is a good, refreshing host.
- Who has most recently fallen out of your favor? First of all, it’s been awhile since anyone has at all–at least a few years. But if I had to narrow down the most recent one in those years, it was probably Paul’s sister Julie. She’s too much like their mother–stubborn, a bit narrow-minded, judgmental, and maybe a little bit fake.