- What’s your favorite juice? I liked the Naked brand juices, especially the mango and Green Machine. In terms of less fancy juices, I tend to prefer things like mixed berry or the Simply Orange that has mango or pineapple for it. I love them tropical fruits.
- Blend fruit juice with fresh or frozen fruit, (sometimes) ice, and other ingredients and you get a smoothie. What’s your favorite smoothie? Strawberry, but again, anything involving pineapple and/or mango is great, too.
- Juice in some contexts means credibility, the respect of others, and influence. In what way have you recently earned juice among your peers? I don’t know for sure, but I like to think getting a personal essay published did this. I mean, I doubt it because it’s a tiny step in a writing career, but it’s still pretty legit and it’s a step I’m proud of.
- How satisfied are you with your mobile phone’s charge capacity? In the words of surveys, somewhat satisfied. It hasn’t ever really held a charge well, but it seems like it’s been doing better since I started making an effort to close apps I’m not using at let the battery get low before giving it a full charge, plus not leaving it plugged in long or only charging it in brief spurts, with exceptions. I’ve had fewer frustrating incidents of short battery life since.
- What are your thoughts on Kool-Aid and Tang? I don’t ever remember trying Tang, and if I did, it obviously didn’t stand out. I do like Kool-Aid, though, but I think that has more to do with nostalgia that it does the actual quality of Kool-Aid.