- What experience have you with canoes, kayaks, and rowboats? With those specific vessels, not much, but I do have more experience with, say, inflatable rafts down the Youghiogheny.
- What experience have you with ping pong? Not much. I was taught how to play it and I did, but like many games that require coordination, I didn’t care.
- If you were spanked as a kid, which of your parents’ implements did you fear most? Their actual wooden paddle. And for the record, I don’t think spanking is an effective, fair punishment. I know there are right and wrong ways to do it, but I don’t think hitting a kid to get them to behave in a certain way is good.
- What experience have you with live auctions? Well, I have attended some–Geibel’s spring auction fundraiser includes a silent auction and live auction, and although I’ve been present for the live auction, I’ve never actually participated.
- When were you last up a creek without a paddle? I really don’t know!
As always, from Friday 5.