- What is your most recently mail-ordered item? As in an item actually ordered through the mail? Hasn’t happened probably since my mom ordered stuff as a kid. But I do order stuff all the time online that is delivered to me via mail, the most recent being an aluminum wrap ring that says, “Expecto patronum.”
- What’s a catalog you’ve always wanted to order from but never have? I can’t think of any titles, but my mom gets a few interesting ones that have really fun things in them, from collectibles to clothes.
- What is physically the largest item you ever mail-ordered? My largest online purchase was probably my humidifier.
- What catalogs do you still receive in the actual mail? I get ones from New York & Co. and Victoria’s Secret. Used to get Delias, too. RIP.
- What are some obscure or unusual catalogs you’ve received? I don’t normally get any, but my mom has gotten some interesting ones with sort of novelty items.
As always, from Friday 5.