- Which of the standard keyboard symbols best describes your mood right now? I guess 🙂
- On your brand-new family coat-of-arms, created right now whether you already have one or not, what animal is the central figure, representing the spirit and character of your family? If it were up to my and only representing me, it would absolutely be an otter. Loungin’ around in the water, relaxing, eating. Sounds good. I wasn’t sure about a good animal for the whole family, though, so I asked my boyfriend to name an animal that’s lazy and loves food and he suggested a groundhog. So there ya go.
- In what ways is your vehicle symbolic of you? Small, reliable, kind of messy.
- What charms, figurines, or objects do you keep at hand to remind you of something or someone? I don’t know if I’d classify them as that, but I have some of my grandparents’ belongings–mostly some of my Grandma’s jewelry. Plus one year for Christmas, my Aunt Gina made us albums of Grandma and Pap Pap’s wedding pictures.
- What song lyric best sums up your feelings heading into the weekend? Huh. Maybe “everybody’s working for the weekend” since I’m on Saturdays this month and a bunch of people came in today to do overtime. At least I have Mondays off!