- What’s something you make that takes a really long time to cook? Eggplant lasagna, although that’s more an issue of prep time and assembly.
- Of books you’ve completed, which took you the most time to get from beginning to end? Fountainhead comes to mind immediately–I hated it so much that I really dragged that one out because I couldn’t bring myself to sit and read even just one chapter in a sitting. I’d only read a few pages at a time because that’s all I could take, and I couldn’t bring myself to quit. So it took me like a couple years to finish.
- What’s a movie that seemed much longer than it was? I can’t think of one! But generally, anything with bad pacing seems longer than it really is.
- Who was your partner for your first slow dance? I don’t remember my very first one. Given my history, though, and who my classmates were, it was probably this kid Josh who eventually became a super dick in high school. I still side-eye him when I see him around local bars. Can’t trust him.
- What decision are you dragging your feet toward making? So I haven’t finished up recapping my holiday adventures, but spoiler alert, I got engaged! I don’t know that I’d go so far as to say I’m dragging my feet on wedding planning because it hasn’t even been a week, but I’m definitely not plunging right into it, either. Although I have declared we’re gonna research venues at some point this weekend.