- How would you describe your sense of direction? I mean, I wouldn’t say it’s terrible, but it’s definitely not good. Although it has been getting better.
- Whose sense of humor is most like yours? Honestly, all of the Craigs had very similar senses of humor in that we were drawn to sort of over-the-top and bizarre things. Where we started to differ was when the group started to tend towards being mean and calling it jokes. These days, Paul and I are pretty similar. We’re both big on sarcasm, and we laugh at a lot of the same things–we’re both Monty Python fans, and we’re going through Bob’s Burgers on Netflix right now. I’d say whatever overlap I don’t have with him I have with Terra. That leans towards self-deprecating and absurd.
- What film’s or novel’s sense of place really impressed you? I can’t think of one really good example, with the exception of a lot of fantasy and sci-fi, where it’s creating a whole place. But I will say the movie I saw most recently was The Danish Girl, and I feel like it did a good job of capturing not just the place but the time. But we’ll talk about that movie some other time.
- When did you most recently and accurately sense danger? I don’t know–I’ve had more paranoid false alarms lately than I’ve had an accurate sense.
- How would you describe the scent of your car’s interior? Probably just like a typical car, with the occasional whiff of a strawberry air freshener that’s pretty much dead.