1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting? For the most part, yeah. I have some soft spots and some limitations, though, and I won’t keep toxic people around.
2) Justin asks his girl to “forget this.” What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten? It’s not a big deal at all, but I was using the wrong website to log in to my employer’s new timecard thing. Leave it to me to not just be one of the only people having issues but to have issues because I’m a dumbass.
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp? I can actually function on very little, but I feel pretty tired if I get much less than 8. On weekends, as long as I don’t have somewhere to be, I don’t set an alarm and sleep as much as my body wants to.
4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there’s no way she’d spend that much on underwear. What’s something you’re willing to splurge on? I’m a firm believer that usually you getter higher-quality stuff for a higher price, so honestly, I’m willing to spend a little more on anything I know is a good product, especially if it’s something like clothes or shoes that I know will last me a good while. I’m also known to splurge on experiences–I won’t think twice about dropping money for concert or theater tickets.
5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald’s, what would you order? I’m a vegetarian, so I’m really limited. Probably a salad or ice cream.
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals? Lately, tortilla chips and salsa. Sometimes a small salad or some fruit.
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, “Ich liebe dich” (“I love you”) and she fainted. Have you ever fainted? Never, but I once felt really lightheaded in middle school and thought I was going to.
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school? Being really, really thin. I’m not gonna act like thin kids have it worse than heavy kids, but people tend to have this idea that being thin is easy. Nope. Try spending your childhood being asked if you have an eating disorder or if you’re sick. I think one time, a girl actually asked me if I was “diseased.”
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend’s Super Bowl? No. I didn’t even know it was this weekend until I asked my fiancé the other day. I don’t like football, and I don’t have cable. But if I can find a Puppy Bowl stream…