- What’s the Good News? I finally scheduled a tour for the Pittsburgh Botanic Gardens, my current wedding-venue frontrunner.
- When did you last Take 5, and how did you spend it? Well, not counting just lounging on this Friday night, I step away from my computer at work every so often just to stand up and move and even just get my mind off my work for a few minutes. Typically, if I’m not going to the bathroom or, say, washing my mug, I go for a quick walk around the building while I check my phone.
- Who’s a Big Hunk? I don’t necessarily know that I’d use the word “hunk” to describe him, but my new celebrity crush is Eddie Redmayne.
- In what way has this week been a Rocky Road? It’s been long and packed with mandatory overtime, as usual, and on top of that, I’ve been frustrated by wedding venues canceling their tours on me day of and potential new employers failing to call when they said they would. But like I said, I’ve found and scheduled with a new venue option, plus the weekend is here. Things are looking up.
- What’s something you’re keeping Skor on? My bank account and when bills are due. In a rare turn of events, I recently got paid and am ready to pay some bills, but I’m waiting to actually get my credit-card statements lest any payments I make now not count as my minimum for next month.
And I forget to mention it all the damn time, but thanks to Friday 5 for these!