- How skilled are you with a chef’s knife? Not very. In fact, when I’m cooking, if I can have Paul chop up something for me, I do. I’m messy.
- How skilled are you with chopsticks? I honestly haven’t tried to use them since I was a kid, so I’m sure I’d be a lot better at it now, but at the time, I was messy and got frustrated way more easily.
- How skilled are you with a hammer? That I can handle. I’m good with assembling and fixing things, although I sometimes don’t have a lot of physical strength to do things.
- How skilled are you with a corkscrew? Pretty good, though I don’t use them often.
- How skilled are you with a needle and thread? I’m pretty good with that, too, although I’m kind of messy because I’m careless. But one of my long-term desires/goals is to get a sewing machine and take up sewing. I actually planned to do that when I first moved into this apartment, but I don’t have the space. A new, empty apartment seems big until you get your stuff in it.