- What do your bed linens look like, right now? Plain white, including the bedspread, which has those little eyelet flowers on it.
- What’s the most you’ve spent on something you use as protection for something expensive? I really don’t know. Probably like $20 or something for an iPhone case.
- What does your nicest coat look like? It would either be a white trenchcoat or this big, heavy, long red winter coat I found in the Strip District that was like made in Tibet or something.
- What was the most recent cheese-covered (or chocolate-covered, if you prefer) dish you enjoyed? A microwaveable pizza for lunch.
- What’s something for which you often forget (or choose not) to replace the cover? The only thing I can think of is my computer–I have a little case for it for when I travel, but I sometimes don’t bother with it, especially if it’s just an overnight trip to my parents’ or something.
As always, from Friday Five.