- What’s good and what’s bad about the weather lately? It’s finally warmed up, but it was pretty hot and humid today.
- What’s something that’s so bad it’s good? I can’t think of a good example, but I feel this way about a handful of movies.
- What’s something that used to be bad but now is good? My financial situation. I used to really scrape by, and now I’m able to save money. But I’m planning a wedding, so joke’s on me!
- What are some of your pet words for very bad and very good? I swear a lot, so for very bad things, I’ll say something is fucked or fucked up or bullshit. I use more generic words for very good. Although I think my favorite pet word of sorts that’s used a lot is my friends say “nice” instead of drunk. As in, “How nice do you feel?” or “Are you nice yet?”
- What’s your favorite song by Bad Company (or Good Charlotte, if BadCo isn’t your style)? Good Charlotte was my jam in middle school, and my favorite was probably “My Bloody Valentine.”