- What’s a five-letter word describing the day you had today? Annoy.
- What’s a six-letter word, ending with N, describing your plans for the weekend? Cousin.
- What seven words describe the last in-person conversation you had? A pretty brief conversation with my fiancé.
- How would you make an acrostic of the letters in SUMMER to describe your hopes for the summer? Some time off, Unique, Much reading, Many concerts, Enjoyment, Rest.
- What three rhyming words describe your most recent vacation? Not counting weekend trips but an actual, extended vacation–graduate, frustrate, nauseate.