- What’s your favorite beverage that has chocolate in it? It’s so basic, but probably chocolate milk.
- What’s your favorite non-citrusy fruit drink? Is mango considered citrus? Because any kind of mango drink, I love. My fiancé and I also recently bought mango-peach and berry juices that we really liked. Any I like pretty much any kind of cider.
- What’s your favorite mention of a drink in song? Hmm. I’m not sure.
- Roy Rogers, Arnold Palmer, and Shirley Temple are among people who have mixed drinks named after them. What would a drink named after you contain, and what would each of the ingredients represent? I don’t think they’d represent anything–I’d probably just want something with my favorite flavors, which tend to be berries and/or tropical fruits. Maybe something with pineapple, mango, and coconut…as though this isn’t a cocktail of some sort at just about every bar already anyway.
- Besides milk and cookies (’cause that’s really too easy), what are a food and drink that you must have together? Every time I have pizza, I have to have either alcohol or pop with it. And I need milk with peanut butter.