- What’s a sound you like falling asleep to? I can fall asleep to almost anything–before my fiancé moved in, I’d either put on music, a movie, or some random thing on Netflix that didn’t require attention. I still do that when he’s out late or something, but typically, it’s quiet when we go to bed.
- What sounds do you hear right now? Music–Okkervil River’s new album on NPR’s First Listen.
- What actor or actress has a speaking voice you especially like? Alan Rickman, duh! May he rest in peace.
- What musical instrument has a sound you find unpleasant? Any bad notes bother me, of course, but I don’t know that I’d say there’s a specific instrument that I don’t like.
- What are some great songs about listening or hearing? I can’t think of any!