- What’s something that recently required perseverance? Work. Parts of the week were frustrating and tedious, and I had to just keep on keepin’ on.
- What’s something that’s been unpleasantly persistent? My fiancé’s mom. She really wants me to have a bridal shower. I really want to not and for her to shut up about it.
- When has practice not proven to make perfect? Anything related to sports.
- Where were you last required to exercise patience? Not sure. Probably dealing with other drivers.
- How do you feel about peas? I once shoved some up my nose as a baby, so there’s that. Generally, I like them, but I don’t eat them much.
As always, from Friday 5.