2) Shaggy sings that he’s like a turtle coming out of his shell. Do you think turtles, snakes and lizards make good pets? Or would you prefer acompanion animal that has fur or feathers? My personal preference is for furry animals in general, but when my fiancé moved in, he brought his gecko with him. And I will say she’s very easy to take care of. Her aquarium needs cleaned, but it’s not like how when you have a dog or cat they get fur everywhere or might pee on something–she’s confined to her small space, and that’s the only thing that needs cleaned. Paul can drop a couple crickets in, and she’ll hunt the down and eat them when she wants. She’s a pretty low-maintenance pet. The major downside is when crickets somehow escape and I find them, say, in the shower first thing in the morning.
3) He also sings that if you don’t feel like driving, you should hand him the keys. Are you comfortable letting others drive your car? Unless I know them to be a terrible driver, yes
4) He tries to woo the girl with the promise of a bubble bath. Do you enjoy relaxing in the tub? Or do you view baths and showers as simply part of your hygiene routine, like brushing your teeth? I used to enjoy relaxing in the tub a lot more, and I think it’s mostly just become so much a part of my hygiene routine that it’s not something I even think to try to enjoy anymore. But I still do take hot, relaxing bubble baths when I’m sick.
5) Born Orville Burrell, Shaggy took his stage name from his shaggy hair. Using your hair as inspiration, what would your stage name be? Curly.
6) Sam admits she hadn’t thought about this 20+ year old song in years, until she heard it on a Chase Bank commercial. According to the Federal Reserve Bank, checkwriting dropped more than 50% between 2000 and 2010. Who received the last check you wrote? My apartment’s management company, although I forgot to mail it. Even when I had it with me at the post office.
7) Which would you prefer to receive in a birthday card: a $25 check or a $20Target gift card? I guess the $25 because it’s more money and I could put it towards, say, a bill if I had to, but I’m all about excuses to spend money at Target.
8) Sam’s mother refuses to pay bills online. All the news stories about data breaches scare her. Have you ever been hacked? If so, did it take long to get the situation resolved? I have not. And I actually pay most of my bills online.