Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) This is an upbeat, positive song. Are you feeling upbeat and positive right now? No, but that’s not to say I feel negative–I’m just feeling more relaxed and calm than anything.
2) Justin Timberlake is a good dancer. And why not? In this song, he sings he has “good soul in my feet.” Consider your own dancing talent and compose your own lyric: I have ___________ in my feet. My heart.
3) In the video, there’s dancing in the laundromat. Do you have dirty clothes in the hamper, or are you all caught up with your laundry? So here’s the thing–laundry is one of those things that’s pretty much impossible to catch up on, so I don’t bother. I do one big load in the actual washers once a week, and I do a smaller load in the mini washer I keep in my apartment. If I go to my parents’, I take advantage of free laundry, usually with towels or bedding that I can’t easily hang to dry. If I’m spending the night for some reason, I’ll take a load of regular clothes and hang them. Basically, I do laundry regularly but think it’s a waste of time and money to strive for an empty hamper.
4) There’s also dancing in the supermarket. What do you need to pick up at the store? A shipping envelope for some old clothes I got rid of on eBay. Get that extra money and clear out that space!
5) This song will appear in the upcoming Dreamworks Trolls movie. Some people believe Troll dolls are good luck. Do you have a good luck charm? Nope.
6) Justin Timberlake loves to dunk Oreos in milk. Crazy Sam thinks this is all wrong — the way to eat an Oreo is to twist the two halves apart and lick the cream first. Which method do you prefer, Justin’s or Sam’s? Sam’s. This is also a point of contention in my own home, as my fiancé dunks cookies. All cookies. I don’t like dunking cookies, partly because I don’t like my foods mixing, and I really don’t like cookie crumbs in my milk.
7) Justin admits to some fashion fails. He and Britney Spears wore matching denim outfits that he regrets, and he’s sorry he ever tried cornrows. What about you? Can you think of a look you thought was cool at the time, but now it makes you shudder? Ya know, I think we all have a personal style that evolves and look back on things we once wore and question our judgment, but I liked it at the time, so I don’t really care.
8) He is a very good golfer. When were you last on the golf course? Like, a real one, never. Mini golf, a few years ago, probably.
9) Random question: Think about your romantic involvements. Were you in love with one of them, some of them, or all of them? So my fiancé is the only person I’ve ever been in a real relationship with and the only person I’ve ever loved, although there were some crushes and close calls. I’d say there was a friend of mine and my brother’s I was very close to being in love with, but that’s it.