Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) According to Reader’s Digest, The Exorcist is the scariest movie of all time. Have you seen it, and if so, did it scare you? I have, and it did not. I laughed. I laughed so hard that I cried.
2) The Exorcist has been made into a TV series on Fox, premiering last month. Have you become a fan of any of the season’s new shows? I haven’t really seen any except for Designated Survivor, which I enjoyed but wasn’t really impressed with.
3) “Tubular Bells” is a popular ringtone for both Android and iPhone. What’s your ringtone? Just some generic iPhone ringtone.
4) As Halloween approaches, do you watch more scary shows and movies? I’m a fan of scary stuff in general, so I watch it all year and don’t really watch more around Halloween. The only reason I might is because there’s more of it on TV, although I don’t have cable, so I’m limited to when I’m at my parents’ place.
5) Do you have any recurring nightmares? Not really. Recurring themes sometimes, though. I used to have a lot of weird dreams about aliens.
6) Have you carved a jack o’ lantern this year? No, and I never really do, either.
7) Do you like the taste of pumpkin seeds? I do, but I haven’t had them in a long time.
8) What will the trick or treaters who knock on your door get? I don’t do trick-or-treat because I live in an apartment, so it’s not like the local kids can come over. I’m also usually not home on trick-or-treat night. But my parents always give out treat bags with some pretty good candy.
9) A Halloween “let’s pretend:” Back in the 1950s, a home in your neighborhood was the site of a gruesome murder/suicide. Relatives retained ownership of the house but declined to live there. During the ensuing decades, a legend grew: The tragic couple haunts the halls. Generations of schoolchildren insist they heard strange sounds and saw curtains often move mysteriously. Now the house is about to be demolished. A local charity is raising money by sponsoring a Halloween sleepover. Would you be willing to stay in this haunted house over night? Sign me up!