- What’s the tourist attraction nearest you that most people from other places are aware of? Probably Fallingwater, the Frank Lloyd Wright house with a waterfall in it that I wish I could live in.
- What’s a tourist attraction you’ve visited that was better than you expected? I’m not sure. I think most places I’ve visited have pretty much turned out to be like I expected them.
- What’s a tourist attraction you’ve visited that was disappointing? Same as above.
- What’s a tourist attraction you’re still hoping to visit? Man, like all of them. I haven’t traveled to nearly enough places yet.
- Excluding restaurants, what tourist attraction you’ve visited had the best food and the best gift shop? I think the best gift shop might’ve been the Rock ‘N’ Roll Hall of Fame because it’s full of music and tee shirts and things for music lovers. I’m not sure about food.