- What are you too short to do? Reach anything on any sort of top shelf.
- What are you too smart to do? Stay with a genuinely shitty significant other/think someone will change for me.
- What are you too fearful to do? Hard drugs. And actually, I guess I’m too smart to do them, too.
- What are you too lazy to do? Give my apartment the full cleaning it needs. I do little bits at a time instead.
- What are you too young to do? Complain about being old. One of my biggest pet peeves is when my fellow 20-somethings complain that they’re old. I mean, my great-grandmother lived to be in her 90s. That’s another 70-ish years of life past your 20s. That’s a long-ass time. Hell, that’s a long-ass time past the dreaded 30s or even 40s or 50s.