- What’s the nicest pair of shoes you’ve owned? I’m not sure! I’ve owned my fair share of nice heels and boots, but nothing really stands out as a clear winner here. Maybe this pair of plain black suede high heels I have. I wear them a lot when I need to look classy.
- What’s likely to be your next shoe purchase? Whatever I see that I like. I’m really, really picky about shoes, so I’ve learned the hard way that if I see a pair of, say, white flats that I love but don’t need, buy them now because when I do need them, I’ll hate everything I see.
- Where’s your favorite place to get shoes? Probably DSW because they have a good selection and I always find shoes I like there.
- When did you last swap out the insoles or laces on a pair of shoes? Ha, probably years ago. It’s not something I usually do or usually need to do.
- What were the last shoes you got rid of like? Worn-out snow boots. The outer lining was all torn. At least I upgraded to better ones!