- What are you looking forward to in your personal life in 2017? I get married in 2017! I’m also hoping to move to an apartment. I found a listing for one I really liked this evening, so once I show it to the fiancé, we’ll see.
- What’s something you’re planning ahead for? Said wedding, of course, and the possibility of moving. And if the move happens, it’ll influence any potential job changes.
- How intense is your to-do list for the last days of the year? Not very. Mostly just chores and my usual routine of looking at job listings and places to submit writing. I’m all caught up on other paid writing deadlines…for now.
- What’s something you’d like to jump past, between now and the end of the year? I’d like to skip past the tediousness of wedding planning to the actual wedding. Maybe also skip the moving process and just be in a new place.
- How will you ring in the new year? Well, as of this writing, I’m sick with a sore throat and slight cough, so there’s a chance I’ll be ringing in the New Year at home in my jammies. But I feel a lot better than I did this morning, so I’m optimistic that my original plans to go to Terra’s are still a go.