- In what ways are you like an ox? I’m stubborn.
- In what ways are you like a rabbit? Apparently, they’re supposed to be intelligent. I’m not, like, a genius, but I’m smart enough.
- In what ways are you like a snake? My Chinese zodiac animal is actually the snake! It’s said to be cunning and a symbol of wisdom and wit, of which I think I have some. They’re also said to be humorous and sensitive, making them gifted in literature, and I am a bookworm and writer.
- In what ways are you like a goat? I honestly don’t know, but I do know I love goats. Well, I guess there’s the fact that mountain goats are good climbers, obviously, and I do love climbing on shit.
- In what ways are you like a rooster? I don’t know. It’s highly likely I’m not really like a rooster at all, really.