- About how many family Christmas photo-cards did you receive this year? None.
- About how many family Christmas newsletters did you receive this year? None. No one I know actually does that, thank God.
- What do you do with the Christmas photo-cards and newsletters you get each year? We have a little cork board in our dining area where I pin all sorts of things–we have some wedding stuff up there right now, we keep stamps and return-address labels there, whatever. I pin any cards we get year-round up there and just rotate them out. The only one I’ve kept up so far is an engagement card from my cousin.
- What’s a good solution for singles who want to participate in this tradition without coming across as a loser? I think just either sending a regular card without a photo or having a sense of humor about it.
- About how many old-school, hand-addressed Christmas cards did you receive this year? I think all the cards we got were, although that wasn’t many–mostly from my fiancé’s siblings living far away.