- What’s your favorite monster movie? I’m not too into monster movies, but of the ones I’ve seen, I think I most enjoyed Pacific Rim.
- What’s your favorite social issues movie? I don’t think I can pick one. It’s been a while since I’ve seen one, and of the ones I have, I can’t really single one out as a stand-out favorite.
- What’s a movie you dislike in a genre you love? I love horror movies, but I dislike a lot of the movies that have been put out lately. But I think the biggest surprise is probably that I don’t like The Exorcist, which is always praised. Although I’m starting to think that only gets hailed as terrifying by non-horror fans.
- What’s a movie you like in a genre you dislike? I dislike chick flicks and rom-coms, but I like a lot of the ’80s and ’90s ones, especially ones where Julia Roberts was involved. War movies is another one–they tend to bore me, but I really liked Blackhawk Down.
- What’s a movie everyone else has seen but you have not seen? Basically everything that’s come out in the past six to nine months. I only saw a couple things in theaters then, and I haven’t seen any of the big summer blockbusters or the number-ones lately.