From Friday 5.
- The first quarter of 2017 is now behind us. How has it been? Mostly unremarkable. Not a whole hell of a lot happened, except for me getting an ear infection and seeing Stevie Nicks a second time. Well, that and my grandfather died.
- How has this past quarter of your life been surprisingly good? I think the fact that it’s unremarkable has been good. Aside from the death of my grandfather, it’s been a fun, mostly calm quarter, and I’m okay with things not being too exciting. Grants time to unwind.
- When did you last drop quarters into a vending machine? Last week, when our homemade granola went bad and tasted real gross and I wanted some cookies from the vending machine. Except the vending machines are terrible and it took all my coins but the last one, then spit them all out and refused to take them again, displaying a message that the machine is cash only. Which it isn’t.
- How do you feel about your state’s twenty-five-cent coin? If you’re not in the U.S., which of the coins do you think is especially striking? I mean, we have the state quarters, so that’s different. Otherwise, I don’t have much of an opinion.
- Google’s corporate headquarters is called the Googleplex. What would be a good name for the corporate headquarters of your life? I mean, if that would be my apartment, then The Disaster.