- What’s something sneaky you’ve recently done? My fiancé thinks we have too many silly mugs, and he is right–we’re running out of room. But I can’t help myself when I see mugs that say things like “Pizza Slut” with the Pizza Hut logo, so I’ve bought at least two or three without telling him and just slipped them into the cabinets hoping he won’t notice.
- Who or what do you feel the need to tiptoe around? My soon-to-be mother-in-law. I’m always careful about how much I tell her because she’s prone to overreacting and/or saying something rude. As a bonus, I tiptoe around the subject of wedding planning because I don’t want to hear her opinion on what she wants us to do. So I answer her questions, don’t give more information that she needs, and don’t bring it up myself.
- What’s the dirty secret about the field in which you work? I don’t know, and I feel like you’d get wildly different answers if you asked co-workers both current and former. On top of that, I signed an NDA, so I don’t think I could answer if I had one.
- What was the subject or your last whispered conversation? I’m not sure, but I feel like it was probably whispered in church. I haven’t really been involved in recent whispery conversations.
- What’s recently snuck up on you? Pretty much everything involving wedding planning. I feel like I still have a lot to do and that each month sneaks up on me without having made as much progress as I’d like.